Intensity is a vibrant professional services firm that applies expertise in economics, finance, and statistics to solve complex problems organizations face in both the marketplace and the courtroom. As we continue to expand our team, we are looking to add driven professionals seeking an opportunity that promotes growth in a merit-based environment. Our projects involve high-stakes litigation matters that provide an opportunity to work closely with prestigious law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and high-growth corporations.
We are seeking a Marketing Communications Assistant who will be responsible for coordinating the communications output within Intensity. Responsibilities include producing and tracking emails, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, and other publications.
Intensity offers generous compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401(k)/profit sharing plan. Intensity has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work in San Diego.
The position is offered in our headquarters in San Diego, California, yet we are open to a remote work within the U.S.
Responsibilities may include:
- Work within our existing CRM system (Salesforce) to develop and implement tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Coordinate marketing plans that include online content and print activity.
- Support the Business Development function by coordinating and collating company literature and other forms of communication.
- Manage all inbound business development opportunities and direct to appropriate channels.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids.
- Work with Business Development team to develop marketing communications campaigns.
- Coordinate content for press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics to support Business Development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Two years of experience working with Salesforce and CRM systems (essential).
- Experience in creative writing and business development concepts.
- Critical thinking, strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, as well as Adobe Creative Suite.
Interested in becoming a part of the Intensity team? We would love the opportunity to get to know you! Please send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe in transparency throughout all phases of the application and interviewing process, and thus welcome any information you deem helpful in assisting us to collectively determine whether there is a good fit for you at Intensity. For more information about us, please visit our website at www.intensity.com