Intensity is a vibrant professional services firm that applies expertise in economics, finance, and statistics to solve challenging problems organizations face in the marketplace and the courtroom. We are seeking economists who are relentless problem solvers, true team players, and driven to succeed. As we continue to expand our team, we are looking to add professionals seeking an opportunity that provides extensive growth in a merit-based environment.
Our projects involve high-stakes litigation matters that provide an opportunity to work with prestigious law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and high-growth corporations in a genuinely team-based organization.
We are seeking an experienced paralegal to support the entire professional team in its daily operations and litigation project work. Ideal candidates have extensive experience in the litigation process across multiple legal practice areas and venues. Successful candidates have exceptional attention to detail, are true team players, and have remarkable organization and communication skills. While headquartered in San Diego, California, as a talent-centric company, we welcome applicants who prefer to work in other locations throughout the United States.
Intensity offers generous compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, paid holidays, paid time off, and a 401(k)/profit sharing plan, and extensive professional growth opportunities.
- Provide support to the entire professional services team.
- Support and perform client onboarding activities, including assisting with conflict checks and engagement letters, assembling and organizing initial case materials, and preparation of materials for disclosure under protective orders.
- Maintain and update project database with key information and summaries.
- Support client and project research efforts.
- Perform cite checking of project work product.
- Assist project teams with monitoring of litigation deadlines.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- A thorough understanding of the litigation process.
- Extensive experience and understanding of district court, PTAB, and ITC proceedings.
- Proficient knowledge of intellectual property law and proceedings.
- Strong research and summarization skills.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong analytic capabilities.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills.
- Professional proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficiency with legal research applications, such as Pacer and Law360.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal relationship skills with all levels of employees.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a litigation paralegal or legal assistant.
- Paralegal degree or certification is required.
Interested in becoming a part of our growing team? We would love the opportunity to get to know you! Please send a thoughtful cover letter and CV, to email@example.com. We believe in transparency throughout all phases of the application and interviewing process, and thus welcome any information you deem helpful in assisting us to determine whether there is a good fit for you at Intensity. For more information about us, please visit our website at www.intensity.com.