Intensity is a vibrant professional services firm that applies expertise in economics, finance, and statistics to solve complex problems that organizations face in both the courtroom and the marketplace. Our projects involve high-stakes litigation matters that provide an opportunity to work closely with prestigious law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and high-growth corporations. As we continue to expand our team, we are looking to add self-motivated professionals seeking an opportunity that promotes growth in a merit-based environment. Each team member is given as much responsibility as they are willing to take on. You will not be restricted to a set development track—rather, your ambitions and capabilities will determine how you grow and advance.
We are looking for analysts who are phenomenal problem solvers, true team players, and driven to succeed. Exceptional analytical skills, solid quantitative training, remarkable communication skills, and creativity are the foundation for successful analysts at Intensity. Ideal applicants are currently pursuing or already have a degree in economics, finance, mathematics, or another quantitative field from a leading university.
Intensity offers generous compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability coverage, paid holidays, flexible paid time off, and a 401(k)/profit sharing plan.
The position is available in any of our offices in Dallas, New York, and San Diego headquarters. In-person training is required for the first three months of employment and a flexible hybrid model is available thereafter.
Analyst responsibilities may include:
- Building quantitative models using spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel
- Identifying and synthesizing research on marketplace dynamics, conduct of market participants, and competitive performance
- Assembling, processing, and analyzing raw economic, financial, and operational data
- Crafting analytical arguments; drafting reports, memoranda, and letters
- Creating graphical presentations in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, or similar software
- Constructing econometric models using statistical software such as Stata (and in certain cases, advanced computer programming)
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, mathematics, or another quantitative field
- Proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Stata, Python, or R is preferred, yet not required
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience analyzing data and information to extract insights
- Motivation to exceed expectations
- Creativity, innovation, and intellectual curiosity
- Organization, accuracy, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
Interested in becoming a part of the Intensity team? We would love the opportunity to get to know you! Please send a thoughtful cover letter, resume, academic transcripts, and an academic writing sample to
firstname.lastname@example.org. The writing sample should fairly represent your individual writing abilities.
We believe in transparency throughout all phases of the application and interviewing process, and thus welcome any information you deem helpful in assisting us to collectively determine whether there is a good fit for you at Intensity. For more information about us, please visit our website at intensity.com.